Butter Prawns

Butter Prawns - Hello everyone, readers Eat and Recipes, In the article that you are reading this time with the title Butter Prawns, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Artikel Asian, Artikel Chinese New Year, Artikel Seafood, Artikel Stir-fry, You can use it as a reference for your cooking. Also get more Secret Special Recipes here Click Here.

These butter prawns were so creamy and delicious. Mind you, it's very addictively delicious.

Butter Prawns01

One of the good things that I love about food blogging is receiving feedback from my readers’ email. Through all the email exchanges, I shared their joy and satisfaction after trying my recipes. Thank you all for your encouraging feedback.

Amongst all the encouraging feedback, here’s a unique one from Eric Tan, a reader in Malaysia, that’s a wonderful recipe I didn’t ask for. When I saw this popular Malaysian recipe, Butter Prawns, fine-tuned by himself appearing in my inbox, I said to myself that was a must to try.

Yet, without any reason, it took me quite a long time to try it out. Finally, I’m glad I did. It’s a fantastic dish. Thank you, Eric.
Continue reading:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here