Red Bean & Grass Jelly Drink (紅豆涼粉椰汁冰)

Red Bean & Grass Jelly Drink (紅豆涼粉椰汁冰) - Hello everyone, readers Eat and Recipes, In the article that you are reading this time with the title Red Bean & Grass Jelly Drink (紅豆涼粉椰汁冰), We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Artikel Chinese, Artikel Drinks, You can use it as a reference for your cooking. Also get more Secret Special Recipes here Click Here.

Ever tried any drinks made with sweetened red beans? I’ve always had a soft spot for any desserts or drinks made with red beans. This red bean and grass jelly drink is my all-time favourite one. It’s best served on a hot day. Yet, I’d love to enjoy it throughout the year.


Not only sweetened red beans are versatile for making many Chinese desserts, it’s also good for making drinks.

Since I got my Instant Pot, I've often used it to make sweetened red beans to whip up this red bean and grass jelly drink. Previously I also posted how to make perfect sweetened red bean over a stove top or with a thermal pot. Please hop over to have a look if you’re interested.
Continue reading:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here