Pecan Muddy Buddies

Pecan Muddy Buddies - Hello everyone, readers Eat and Recipes, In the article that you are reading this time with the title Pecan Muddy Buddies, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Artikel chocolate, Artikel Dessert, Artikel desserts, Artikel gluten free, Artikel gluten-free, Artikel no bake, Artikel no-bake, Artikel nuts, Artikel peanut butter, Artikel pecans, Artikel puppy chow, Artikel snack, Artikel Snacks, Artikel sweet, Artikel sweets, You can use it as a reference for your cooking. Also get more Secret Special Recipes here Click Here.





Muddy Buddies or Puppy Chow--whatever you call it, it's delicious (for those who don't know: it's chex cereal coated in a butter/chocolate/pb mixture and then tossed in powdered sugar). And I don't know why I had never even thought about using the same method to coat something other than chex. But when I saw this recipe using toasted pecans...oh my goodness I knew I had to make it happen.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here