Green Tea (Matcha) Custard Snowskin Mooncakes

Green Tea (Matcha) Custard Snowskin Mooncakes - Hello everyone, readers Eat and Recipes, In the article that you are reading this time with the title Green Tea (Matcha) Custard Snowskin Mooncakes, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Artikel Autumn, Artikel Chinese, Artikel Dessert, Artikel Festive, You can use it as a reference for your cooking. Also get more Secret Special Recipes here Click Here.

The Mid-Autumn festival is just around the corner. Why not make some mooncakes to celebrate? How about make some green tea custard snowskin mooncakes?

Green Tea & Custard Snow Skin Mooncakes01

The Mid-Autumn festival is just around the corner. What makes the festival unique for me this year is that I can celebrate it with my own brand mooncakes.

The customized mooncake mould, engraved with my Chinese blog title, 簡易食譜 (means "easy recipes" in Chinese) was a hearty birthday gift from my loved ones in the family. I treasure it so much. With it, I made these green tea (matcha) snow skin mooncakes with custard filling.
Continue reading:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here